The foundation of Search Engine Optimization is a solid keyword strategy. We employ a number of different methodologies depending upon client budget, content, current SEO performance, market niche, geo-targeting and other considerations. For every project, we use enterprise quality purpose-built tools for keyword research, competitive intelligence, and analysis. Where available we will include data from your Google Analytics, Search Console, and search advertising programs.
Beyond great tools and data, we utilize our years of SEO experience to manually evaluate each keyword based on relevancy, search volume, competition and commercial value. Clients have the opportunity to review, discuss and sign-off on keyword strategies.
Besides including primary keywords, we will add and monitor secondary “halo” keywords for more robust progress reporting and intelligence.
We review and update your keyword strategy periodically to ensure we’re adjusting based on results and new opportunities.
Onsite SEO is a crucial element in any SEO program. Our process will ensure that your site is fully compliant with SEO best practices. We’ll:
- address any major issues with your site that could prevent proper spidering by search engines
- set up and properly configure Google Analytics, Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools
- install & test basic Structured Data plugin for compatible WordPress sites
- review and update on-site content ensuring adequate copy volume, relevancy, and keyword density
- add appropriate title and meta description tags for each page
- add/update robots.txt and sitemap.xml files
Gone are the days of optimizing your 5-page website, building a bunch of links, and ranking on page one. It’s essential to create high-quality long-form content for your website. If you’re not doing this one way or another, your odds of ranking are greatly diminished. We get that you may not have the bandwidth or skill set to perform content marketing in house, and we’re here to help.
And, if you’d like more content than you have monthly credits for, no problem you can buy additional monthly credits for $500/each.
Blog Support Services
If you already publish fresh articles for your WordPress blog every month, great! We can help you optimize and post your content including:
- topic/keyword ideation
- meta title and description writing
- spelling and grammar check/editing
- provide royalty-free images with alt description
- add inbound and outbound links
- post scheduling and publishing
Our service includes assistance for up to 5 articles and up to 5,000 words in total per month for 1 credit.
Turnkey Article Posting
If you don’t have the time or resources to maintain your WordPress blog, we can help. We can offer turnkey article writing and publishing including the following:
- topic/keyword ideation
- niche expert writer
- meta title and description
- royalty-free images with alt description
- inbound and outbound linking
- scheduled posting
- articles from 500 – 2,000 words
Articles are available per credit in 3x 500-word, 2x 1,000-word, or 1x 2,000-word blocks.
Offsite SEO or “link building” is constantly evolving and as such you need to ensure you work with an SEO company that is fully up to date with best practices.
Before we start, we will perform a high-level backlink analysis. This will identify (a) whether we need to address any major issues with your existing links, and (b) whether we need to adjust our approach by creating a wider variety of anchor texts, changing geographical targeting, or other aspects of our standard process.
Before we start core link building we will work with you directly to ensure your most important citations (Google Business Profile and Bing Places) are properly configured.
Our standard packages (below), employ a proprietary link building system that includes a wide range of different strategies.
Your link building strategy will depend on market niche, budget, internal marketing capacity and localization requirements. We will determine what will work best for your specific situation and may employ a combination of professional content development and link building techniques including any of the following for 1 credit:
- 100x local/citation or industry-specific directory links
- 42x niche content “contextual” links
- 1x DA40 (1,500 words) , 2x DA30 (500 words), 2x DA20 (1,500 words), or 4x DA10 (750 words) guest blog outreach links
- 1x DA40, 2x DA20, or 3x DA10 niche “edit” article links
If you would like extra links to be built in a given month, no problem, we can add more credits for $500/each.
Furthermore, we can assist you with advanced link-building strategies such as acquiring guaranteed HARO and media placements. Please contact us for a custom quote.
If your site has been “hit” by Google’s BERT, Medic, Mobile-First, RankBrain or other algorithm updates you may have suffered a big loss in rankings virtually overnight. This probably occurred due to unsound link building strategies using over-optimized anchor texts and/or low quality unnatural looking backlinks. The best way to regain your rankings is to identify and disavow the low-quality backlinks using Google Search Console.
Often when we first engage with a client we’ll need to implement a major disavow operation to “clean up the mess.”
On an ongoing basis, we will also monitor your backlink profile and routinely update your disavow list with Google and Bing on an as-needed basis. While all the links we build meet today’s standards, Google constantly updates their “rules” and you may receive low-quality backlinks from other sources.
Here’s how it works:
- Our software, SEMrush, identifies potentially “toxic” backlinks and notifies us automatically
- We update your backlinks “disavow” file and submit it to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google and Bing stop indexing those backlinks within a few weeks
- Your backlink profile and hard earned rankings remain safe
Each month we will provide a detailed organic ranking and traffic report which includes:
- visitor KPIs – impressions, visitors, CTR, time on site, bounce rate
- conversion performance – total conversions, action breakdown, conversion value (if applicable), and conversion rates
- site health – site audit results, response time, uptime reporting
- backlink profile status – backlink volume and domain authority
- keyword rankings – month over month and compared to start tables
- historical trends
- summary of work completed in the period
- analysis and game plan for the upcoming month
Continue link building or cancel anytime after the initial 6 months.