The foundation of Search Engine Optimization is a solid keyword strategy. We employ a number of different methodologies depending upon client budget, content, current SEO performance, market niche, geo-targeting and other considerations. For every project, we use enterprise quality purpose built tools for keyword research, competitive intelligence, and analysis. Where available we will include data from your Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and search advertising programs.
Beyond great tools and data, we utilize our years of SEO experience to manually evaluate each keyword based on relevancy, search volume, competition and commercial value. Our proprietary keyword strategy reports not only show potential traffic by keyword but also a breakeven analysis* and ROI* calculation for your project. Keyword Strategies start at just $199.
Keyword Strategy Sample
*client must provide traffic and revenue figures for these calculations
Onsite SEO is a crucial element in any SEO program. Our process will ensure that your site is fully compliant with SEO best practices. We’ll:
- address any major issues with your site that could prevent proper spidering by search engines
- set up and properly configure Google Analytics and Search Console
- install & test AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) for compatible WordPress sites
- install & test basic Structured Data plugin for compatible WordPress sites
- review and update on site content ensuring adequate copy volume, relevancy, and keyword density
- add appropriate title and meta description tags for each page
- add/update robots.txt and sitemap.xml files
We also offer custom Schema Structured Data implementation for qualified sites. There is an extra fee for this service, please contact us to request a quote.
Onsite SEO prices start at just $299.
Offsite SEO or “link building” is constantly evolving and as such you need to ensure you work with an SEO company that is fully up to date with best practices.
Before we start, we will perform a high-level backlink analysis. This will identify (a) whether we to address any major issues with your existing links, and (b) whether we need to adjust our approach by creating a wider variety of anchor texts, changing geographical targeting, or other aspects of our standard process.
Our standard packages (below), employ a proprietary link building system (Contextual Links) that include key citation links, handwritten article posts, web 2.0 property links, social bookmarks, profile links, and private network posts. Often, this alone is enough to achieve excellent rankings for your target keywords.
Specialty link building services can be added on an as-needed basis for an additional monthly fee (included in Enterprise package).
Your link building strategy will depend on market niche, budget, internal marketing capacity and localization requirements. We can assist you to determine what will work best for your specific situation and may employ a combination of link building techniques including any of the following:
- Local/citation or industry specific directory links
- Press releases and distribution
- Guest posts
- Permanent high (DA) domain authority links
- High-quality editorial links from major publishers
Each month we will provide detailed ranking and traffic reports. Continue link building or cancel anytime.
Please contact us for pricing on specialty link building services.
If your site has been “hit” by Google’s RankBrain, Mobilegeddon, Pigeon, Hummingbird, Panda, Penguin, Payday, or other algorithm updates you will have suffered a big loss in rankings virtually overnight. There is no mystery at all, this has occurred due to unsound link building strategies using over-optimized anchor texts and/or low quality unnatural looking backlinks. The best way to regain your rankings is to identify and remove the low-quality links or at least, disavow them using Google Webmaster and Bing Webmaster Tools.
Our comprehensive backlink removal service is just $299 and includes the following:
- Search, find and analyze your backlinks from over 150 search engines
- Provide a detailed report of “toxic” backlinks (links that are causing negative SEO)
- Disavow “toxic” backlinks in your Google Search Console account
- OPTIONAL – Manual removal email request for each top level domain (all backlinks across one domain) – $5/each
While complete link removal is always best the disavow operation alone can affect your rankings dramatically in just a few weeks.